HP is one of the well-established brands and has gained popularity in the market when it comes to printers.
There is a wide range of HP printers, such as Laserjet, Deskjet, Designjet, PageWide Pro, and Officejet. HP printers are known for high-quality printing. But, the printer is susceptible to error codes. And one of the most common error codes is HP printer error 59.F0.
So, what is it and how to deal with it? Let’s find out in the following write-up!
What is HP Printer Error 59.F0?
Error 59.F0 occurs when there is a malfunction in the internal motor of the printer. This error code appears due to the failure of transfer alienation. Though, the transfer alienation failure means a condition where the 1TB is stuck and isn’t able to rotate. In addition to this, this problem can also occur due to SR9 sensor error. This sensor plays a primary role in the transfer-roller-disengagement sensor which is known as Sensor K.
You can remove the 59.F0 error by resetting the toner and the fuser assembly. You may also try restoring your HP device. In addition, you can check for any issue in the fuser motor and the internal motor.
Also Read: How to fix Canon Pixma Error 5100?
What are the Causes of the HP Printer Error 59.F0?
We’re going to list down all the probable causes and fixes for HPprinter error 59.F0. Let’s read this in detail.
The potential cause for the 59.FO error on your HP printer can occur because 1TB is stuck and isn’t able to rotate freely. In addition to this, the issue can occur due to the SR9 sensor. Both of these components play a major role in the operation of the printer machine. Here are the following causes behind this error:
- Failure in the transfer alienation. It can indicate that the 1TB isn’t able to rotate completely.
- The problem can occur due to the SR9 sensor that needs to be addressed.
- An issue might be there due to the malfunction in the internal motor of your printer machine.
How to Fix the Error Code 59.F0 on Your HP Printer?
The methods to resolve this error code include resetting the HP printer and resetting the toner. You can also configure the 1TB. In addition to that, you also need to check that the sensor is correctly functioning. Following these simple actions help in removing the error from your printing device.
Here, we’re going to discuss some effective methods to fix HP Printer error 59.F0.
Reset the HP Printer
Resetting your HP printer could help in getting rid of your 59.F0 error. Here are the following steps you need to follow:
- Press the “Power” button to switch off the printer
- Now, turn your printer ON by pressing the power button
- Keep waiting for the HP color jet printer to revitalize
- If there is any surge protector, remove it
Now, if the problem still continues, replace the motor or move to the next step.
Reset the 1TB
To resolve the HP printer error 59.F0, you first need to check all the internal connections of 1TB, including the connection and the sensor. In addition, you need to make sure that the 1TB and the DC controller PCA are well-connected. If all the connections are stable, reset the 1TB. Here are the following steps to reset the 1TB:
- Open the appropriate door of the printer.
- Grab the blue levers and pull the transfer belt assembly towards you at a downward angle.
- Now, pull out the belt until a set of two large handles pops free.
- After this, hold the large handles on the transfer belt assembly and continue to pull the transfer belt until it’s completely removed.
- Install the new transfer belt in reverse order, but make sure you’re not touching the surface of the transfer belt while installing it.
- For resetting the “New Transfer Kit Setting”, go to the “Control Panel>Home>Administration>Manage Supplies option.
- Now, choose the “Rest Supplies” option and choose the “New Transfer Kit”.
- Select the word “Yes” using the arrow keys, and press “OK”.
Once you successfully replace the transfer belt, you can perform a complete calibration. It helps in setting the color tones, the drums, and the color plane right.
Do 1TB Alienation Test
You can test the 1TB and the flag manually by rotating the 1TB gear to fix the error code 59.F0. The following points will describe the instructions in this method:
- If the issue still exists, remove the 1TB completely.
- Now, examine the 1TB gear and the flag manually.
- Check if there is any fluctuation in the gear by rotating the gear.
- If there is any damage to the flag, you may replace the “ITB”.
- If ITB gear and flag are working properly, check for the Sensor SR9. For this, you will have to follow the following steps to do the Manual Sensor test.
- Now remove the ITB gear, and locate the sensor SR9, which is located in the ITB cavity.
- Go to the control panel.
- Now, press the “Home” button and move down to highlight the “Diagnostics” menu using the arrow keys.
- Click on the “Ok” button, select the “Manual Sensor Test” option, and click on “Ok”.
- Check inside the 1TB cavity and release the SR9 flag.
Don’t forget to check the display for the sensor response when you press the flag. The sensor will toggle between 0 and 1. If the toggle does not happen, you need to get the sensor replaced.
Additional Steps to Fix HP Printer 59.F0 Error
You must also be aware of some misconceptions methods to fix HP printer 59.F0 error. Let’s have a look:
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the cyan cartridge.
- Now, insert a flat-blade screwdriver in the printer cartridge slot. This inserted screwdriver will stimulate the toner access.
- Once the process is complete, remove it, assemble it, and turn it on.
- The gear needs to spin if it doesn’t spin while testing. Although, the fuser assembly may damage if it tends to miss the spin. In this, the only solution is to replace or repair it.
Contact HP Printer Support For Technical Assistance
If all the above-mentioned methods fail, this is the only option left for you. So, it’s time to contact HP printer support for getting technical assistance.
As HP printers are known for high-quality printing, the excellent team of highly qualified professionals of HP can quickly diagnose the problem and make the necessary corrections. They’re always ready to assist in solving technical queries with relevant solutions. Through various phone lines or contact numbers, you can reach them. Email them if you want to attach pictures or videos of the problem. So, they can clear the matter.
Now, you have already thoroughly read this article and learned about the various causes of error 59.F0. We have already mentioned the reasons and some methods to fix the problem that occurs in HP printers.
We hope that you liked this article and will help you in every possible way if this problem arises.